5 THINGS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
- An award-winning poet, playwright, and short story writer, I currently herd words into novels. My stories generally have a touch of the supernatural in them which lends to the emotional impact. At least I think it does.
- In a former life I was a snowboard instructor at Snowbird Resort in Utah and a pet photographer in Los Angeles. I’ve also raced motorcycles (with and without tutu) and jumped out of a helicopter into a lake. All of those things were exciting.
- In my effort to spread kindness, I’ve been known to hug strangers, especially if they’re wearing something soft and fuzzy. One only hopes they’re wearing something if they’re soft and fuzzy.
- Originally from upstate New York, I’ve lived in four states, but I moved over 30 times in 10 years because I was running from the law. No. No I wasn’t. Or was I?
- I live in Los Angeles, with my desperately handsome boyfriend, where I’m working on my next project.